1. Get persistent links for your reference list or bibliography.
Copy and paste the list, we’ll match with our metadata and return the links.
Members may also deposit reference lists here too.
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. (2005). Girls' education: Towards a better future for all. UK: Department for International Development (DFID).
2. Stange, M. Z., Oyster, C. K., & Sloan, J. E. (Eds.). (2011). Encyclopedia of women in today's world (Vol. 1). Sage.
3. UNICEF (2014). UNICEF Gender Action Plan 2014-2017. United Nations Children's Fund.
4. United Nations. (2015). Transforming our world: The 2030 agenda for sustainable development. Available at: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/21252030%20Agenda%20for%20Sustainable%20Development%20web.pdf
5. United Nations Statistical Commission. (2017). Revised list of global sustainable development goal indicators. Report of the Inter-Agency and Expert Group on Sustainable Development Goal Indicators (E/CN.3/2017/2)